Colimore Architects, an ATI Company, is looking for energetic Intern Architect. Candidates must be highly adept working within a team-oriented studio environment. Must have a Bachelors degree in Architecture (MA preferred), a high level of proficiency
in Revit and must be well versed in both sustainable design and construction documentation. Project types include residential, commercial, higher education, healthcare and government.
- This position will work out of our Baltimore location located 1240 Key Highway, Baltimore, MD 21230.
- An environment supporting opportunity to grow with several professional development opportunities:
- Enrollment in IDP plan thru NCARB and mentoring by licensed architect
- Support for LEED Certification, Architectural Licensing and continuing education
- Ability to pursue educational opportunities with tuition/fee reimbursement
- Report to the Project Manager (PM)
- Assist PM with drafting support
- Assist PM with field work/site visits
- Develop design and technical solutions with supervision of an Architect/PM
- Participate in internal design charettes
- Create Revit/3D models for projects and client presentations
- Create color floor plans for client presentations
- Prepare as-built documents and construction documents
- Attend coordination meetings with consultants and PMs
- Assists PM/PA with C/A work
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail combined with strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Must be able to control and prioritize their work flow, while coordinating with team members and managers
Entry level position. 1-2 years of related experience a plus.
Bachelors Degree in Architecture form an accredited program (license not required)
Masters Degree in Architecture preferred
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1.410.992.3424 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.