Colimore Architects, an ATI Company, is looking for a Project Architect. Candidates must be highly adept working within a team-oriented studio environment. Candidates must have a degree in architecture (MA preferred). He or she must have 3-5 years of experience.
Licensed Architect preferred. Must have a high level of proficiency in Revit and must be well versed in both sustainable design and construction documentation. Project types include residential, commercial, higher education, healthcare and government. This
position will report to a Project Manager or Principal.
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Free parking
- This position will work out of our Baltimore location located 1240 Key Highway, Baltimore, MD 21230.
- An environment supporting opportunity to grow with several professional development opportunities:
- Enrollment in IDP plan thru NCARB and mentoring by licensed architect
- Support for LEED Certification, Architectural Licensing and continuing education
- Ability to pursue educational opportunities with tuition/fee reimbursement
- Work independently on tasks with minimal supervision during the technical and design stages
- Assist PM with project coordination with consultants and team members
- Research products and interact with manufacturer’s representatives
- Perform basic code analysis and calculations
- Back check work delegated to intern architects
- Assist PM with construction administration including:
- Perform site visits during construction
- Review submittals/shop drawings
- Draft responses to RFI’s
- Draft ASI’s
- Review change orders
- Will report to a Project Manager or Principal.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail combined with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Must control and prioritize their workflow, while coordinating with junior and senior staff.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess experience to manage projects independently, with minimal supervision.
- Be a proactive self-starter.
- Must have a high level of proficiency in Revit and must be well versed in both sustainable design and construction
3-5 years of directly related experience required
Bachelors Degree in Architecture
Masters Degree in Architecture preferred.
Registered Architect license and LEED certification preferred
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1.410.992.3424 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.