is a full-service A-E firm headquartered in Columbia, MD. ATI is a growing and very successful small business with over 40 years of experience supporting federal, state, local and private sector clients nationwide under several contracts.
ATI’s primary business lines include Environmental Services, Construction Management, Facility Management, Architectural Design, and a global Health & Safety practice. ATI offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits package and professional growth
with promotion potential in a fast-paced team structured company. ATI has a need for a career-focused Proposal Coordinator that reports to the Vice President for Business Development and will work closely with assigned Capture Managers.
Responsibilities of the Proposal Coordinator Position:
Requirements of the Proposal Coordinator Position:
- Review government databases to identify potential opportunities;
- Maintain opportunity tracking pipeline; and proposal resource files;
- Coordinate proposal kickoff meetings with staff and team members;
- Analyze and prepare outline/schedule of PWSs, RFPs, RFQs, and RFI pursuits;
- Develop compliance matrices, submit solicitation questions and track ProjNet;
- Coordinate with team members to obtain their timely proposal submissions;
- Coordinate with writers, schedule due dates and red-team reviews and recovery;
- Prepare and coordinate PPQ submissions and past performance documents;
- Edit and review draft documents for conformance to solicitation requirements;
- Oversee proposal contractors/consultants, track solicitation amendments,
- Manage production and submission of hard copy and electronic deliverables;
- Track conferences, registration, develop marketing materials and support website;
- Minimum of three (3) years government proposal experience;
- College degree required;
- Experience with IDIQs; SF330, preparation of Sources Sought and SOQs;
- Organizational and time management skills a must;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently;
- Expertise in word processing, formatting and Excel;
- Professional demeanor in dealing with clients and teaming partners is mandatory.
- Plus Factors: Technical background, familiarity with GSA schedules, experience with any of the aforementioned business lines listed above, experience with graphic software;
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements as soon as possible.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1.410.992.3424 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.